FINCAS GANDIA informs the user that the data being processed are intended to be used for the purposes of managing and maintaining the relationship with the User through the Websites, as well as for information, statistics, and commercialization of services and activities related to them.
1.2. FINCAS GANDIA states that the legitimate basis that protects the storage and processing previously indicated is the existence of a legitimate interest, and the installation of cookies is legitimized by the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where appropriate, their legal representatives.
- FINCAS GANDIA will keep the data for the duration of time the User has consented to, except for the cases in which we are legally obliged to preserve it.
- In accordance with the rights conferred by the current data protection regulations, the User may contact the competent Control Authority to file a claim that they consider necessary, as well as exercise the rights to access, rectify, limit, suppress, transfer, or challenge the processing of data, as well as to revoke the consent previously given.
1.4. The User recognizes and accepts that browsing the Websites is a free manifestation of willingness to the collection and processing of data in the files of FINCAS GANDIA.
1.5. Websites owned by FINCAS GANDIA may not be used by persons with legal disability or non-emancipated minors without authorization from a parent, legal guardian, or legal representative that allow the registration and communication of their personal data.
Limitation of Liability
- FINCAS GANDIA is solely responsible for the information it requests and collects from its Users who wish to contract with them, not taking responsibility at any time for any other personal information that may eventually be submitted, shared, or provided by the Users themselves through some other mechanism.
Data Subjects’ Rights and Security of Information.
- In accordance with Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council on 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, FINCAS GANDIA commits to adopt the necessary technical and organizational methods, according to the level of risks that accompany the processing of data as specified previously in the Terms and Conditions of Use, in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of the data.
- Likewise, FINCAS GANDIA states that in the event that the User enters data in the form of third party websites, the latter will be responsible for that data and those third parties must establish the necessary technical measures as described in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- FINCAS GANDIA states the possibility of exercising the rights to access, rectify, limit, suppress, transfer, or challenge the processing of data, which the user has and that can be exercised before FINCAS GANDIA. In accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, you must take the following into account:
- Right of Access: The User has the right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing of that data, as well as the available information regarding the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or anticipated thereof.
- Right to Rectification: The User has the right to modify their personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete. This can be done only in relation to the information that is controlled by FINCAS GANDIA, for example, deleting comments that are made on the web page, images, or web content that contain the User’s personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: The User has the right to limit the processing of their personal data from the party responsible for data processing.
- Right to Erasure: The User has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data, with the exception of what is stipulated in the GDPR or other applicable regulations that stipulate the obligation to retain them for the correct duration and in the agreed way.
- Right to Data Portability: The User has the right to request the personal data that they have provided, in a structured, commonly used, and readable format, and to transmit this data to another controller.
- Right to Object: The User has the right to object to the processing of personal data or to request that personal data not be processed by FINCAS GANDIA.
The User guarantees that the data provided is truthful, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or bias, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such an obligation to FINCAS GANDIA and third parties.
Consent for LSSI-CE Compliance.
- In compliance with Law 34/2002, on July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, FINCAS GANDIA requests that the User provides express consent so that, if the User wishes, FINCAS GANDIA can use the personal data to send information and advertising about the website, the available offers and promotions, and third party service providers.
- In every commercial mailing, FINCAS GANDIA will provide the opportunity to revoke the consent previously given to accept commercial mailings. The User can do so by sending an email to the email address enabled for this purpose that is listed in every commercial mailing.
- FINCAS GANDIA has, with the aim of ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data, adopted the security levels required by the personal data legislation and has installed the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided to FINCAS GANDIA.
Barcelona, 30 of June 2019